• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
I know I'm kinda late to the discussion, but I find it convenient that the allegations have been out there for a while now but now that there's a lawsuit, now he resigns (no doubt with pressure from the rest of the corporate higher ups). The company wasn't so much concerned until the possibility of losing money came into play.

ETE

I don’t know why wrestling fans expect people like HHH and Tony Khan to comment about serious legal matters. It’s not that simple.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
A simple can't comment would have been fine but he handwaved it like a bozo. If that's acceptable to some of you, that's having low fucking standards

Last edited:

ETE

A simple can't comment would have been fine but he handwaved it like a bozo. If that's acceptable to some of you, that's having low fucking standards

Again, serious legal matter with massive implications and fallout. Not really the sort of thing that should just be casually discussed at a post-show event. The scale of what Vince did is too big for that. There's also the issue that with the way the legal system protects criminals, HHH and the WWE, and TKO/Endeavor open themselves up to be sued by Vince if they disparage him publicly. Thats not right, but sadly thats how it works.