• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

Cwalker

Yeah like Blaze said, the one solace to take from him getting richer is half the money he’s receiving is gonna go to legal fees/payouts

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Also I take solace in the fact that Stephanie came out last night and did nothing but hype up a new better era the Paul Levesque era and the WWE is running with the whole new better era thing has got to kill Vince and that ego. And the fact he’s miserable make me happy

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Also I take solace in the fact that Stephanie came out last night and did nothing but hype up a new better era the Paul Levesque era and the WWE is running with the whole new better era thing has got to kill Vince and that ego. And the fact he’s miserable make me happy
Vince hearing professional wrestling being uttered over and over again is probably what's killing him more.

Tried for decades to kill the word and now it's back and better than ever.