• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

Kaiser

It's kind of sad that something (e.g., court or publications) only happens when the guys are closer to death than anything else. How old is he now? Almost 80 years old? Before that, unfortunately, there are always people who go along with it or cover it up because they hope for some benefit from it.

Rosie

Dark Side
I understand why people would be pissed if it settles, but in reality, there are for sure times where it is easier on the parties including the alleged victim to settle. Sometimes you go to trial and have a 70% chance of winning let's just say. But you go through and it ends up in the 30%, you get nothing. So sometimes if it is money you are in the most need of, then it'd b best to ask for about 70% of what you asked and gaurantee you get some restitution.

But in regards to just... Justice, I hope this is able to go to trial just to finally get this all out in the open.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
I wouldn't be worried at all about him making a comeback.
Not to WWE. However, wrestling is a carny business. He will either attempt to form a new company, or he will end up somewhere else. Just my opinion, but it could happen.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru