• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vote NOW for the 2024 WrestlingSmarks Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame!

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Any stragglers who wanna get nominations in for this have until I get home from work today. Otherwise, finalists will be announced later this evening:garrett

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Ladies and gentlemen, after fifteen lists were submitted with a whopping seventy-eight unique nominees, I am pleased to announce ten finalists who will be moving onto the second phase of this process!

HOF-Finalists.jpg

Our finalists, in alphabetical order, are: Andre The Giant, "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig, Diamond Dallas Page, John Cena, Kenta Kobashi, Manami Toyota, Mitsuharu Misawa, Paul Heyman, Triple H and Vader.

Phase two of this process begins now.

You will now choose 5 nominees out of the list above... order them 1-5, with your top pick receiving 5 points, second pick receiving 4 points, and so forth down the line. At the end of the voting period, the top 5 vote-getters will be inducted as the Wrestling Smarks Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame Class of 2024!

Send me your votes via PM by March 1st!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
might be a tall order this year, I can't really vote him over Kobashi, Misawa, Toyota, Cena or Andre

I may have also just solved my 5 accidentally here lol

I know zero about any of the Japanese guys and I’m sure I’m not the only one. I’d say he’s got a good chance cuz of that

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
He made it this far, so it's fair to say that anything could happen as long as the same people who nominated him to begin with return to vote in this phase too.