• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Want Garett Bischoff off television?

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Want Garett Bischoff off television and sent to OVW? Tell @TNADixie by signing this petition! - http://act.ly/5o3

I decided to make this right then. This has GOT to stop...

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Eric Bischoff is the executive producer, and he's doing everything he can to push his son. If any of us were in that position, we'd do the same thing.

But Eric HAS to be smart enough to realize that this is hurting his son's wrestling career more than helping it. The fans are completely rejecting it, the writers have given even the most casual of viewers no reason to care, and everyone else knows he clearly isn't ready for this spot. He can't be popular backstage, either.

Eric, help your son in his wrestling career. Send him to OVW ASAP.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Watched him last night in the main event of Impact.... Well, today... My eyes are a tank full of blood.

Send his Elvis wannabe ass somewhere, anywhere, any-fucking-where! I still cannot believe I'm one of those who liked this story in the beggining. Here's a bitch slap to myself.

Reactions: Bort

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
TestifyScavo said:
Watched him last night in the main event of Impact.... Well, today... My eyes are a tank full of blood.

Send his Elvis wannabe ass somewhere, anywhere, any-fucking-where! I still cannot believe I'm one of those who liked this story in the beggining. Here's a bitch slap to myself.

I'll slap you too if you want? :taker:

Reactions: Bort

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He needs to work on his physique, in ring abilities, promo ability, and character, but by god he's got the sideburns to make it in this business.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
The fact that he was in the main event with the likes of Kurt Angle & Jeff Hardy blows my mind... and that he got the main event spot over Aries & Roode.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
seabs said:
Impact Wrestling. Side burns matter.

He's got a lot of similarities with the Rock if you think about it.

-Great sideburns
-Father was a prominent wrestling figure
-Has tattoos
-Pushed too soon as a corny babyface, fans reject him

see what I did thar?