• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

War Games returning at Battleground?

Sabretooth

There has been a lot of speculation as to late on whether or not the October 6th WWE Battleground pay-per-view event will feature a War Games like match.

As an indication that the match might not take place, the seating chart for the building doesn't include a set-up that would accommodate two rings. So, unless things change before tickets go on sale this Thursdays, there will be no War Games unless it's a one-side-ring style version.

That'd be fucking sick.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'm conflicted on this as War Games has always been the non-traditional never been done in WWE match, but at the same time it could be awesome to see on on WWE PPV.

The key thing though is it has to be done right. And keeping it to one ring just wouldn't be doing it justice. TNA tries with Lockdown but it ain't the same.

Lover Boy

Certified
I didn't even know there was a new PPV.

I'd love to see it happen but I can't imagine it would ever be as good as it was in the past.

The Viper

That would be cool but Hell In A Cell is the next month. Would be kinda dumb since War Games uses a HIAC like cage.

Joey

Could be nice, but I don't see it happening.

But aside from the War Games prediction, I like "Battleground" better than "Over The Limit"

Last edited by a moderator:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Get rid of Hell in a Cell simple.

Also, did WCW use to have tickets released far enough in advance for ppvs that had war games? I thought it wasnt a ppv spefic match as in could happen at any ppv

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2