• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
I don't watch anything Conor McGregor and think this fight was booked for one reason.....and it wasn't making Poirier a star or even get him close to contendership.

I didn't like Conor's way of showing off his wealth but he seems to have really chilled out in his attitude. Dustin could have a slight chance if it goes into the four round. Conor is the biggest draw ain't his fault he draws huge money now. Dana knows this and it's why he gets the top treatment off Dana.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I didn't like Conor's way of showing off his wealth but he seems to have really chilled out in his attitude. Dustin could have a slight chance if it goes into the four round. Conor is the biggest draw ain't his fault he draws huge money now. Dana knows this and it's why he gets the top treatment off Dana.
I get all that, doesn't stop me from thinking he's an old man sucker punching prick who was accused of rape that was seemingly swept under the rug and I will not support that with my wallet.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Cosmos: Possible Worlds S01E09 "Magic Without Lies"

Cosmos: Possible Worlds S01E10 "A Tale of Two Atoms"

Cosmos: Possible Worlds S01E11 "Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors"

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Cosmos: Possible Worlds S01E12 "Coming of Age in the Anthropocene"

Cosmos: Possible Worlds S01E13 "Seven Wonders of the New World"

Last edited: