• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Watching Now?

Castiel

Watching Pandorum, saw it in theaters with my dad and I remember really liking it even though everyone else seemed to hate it. Learned Norman Reedus is in so I wanted to rewatch it, also Ben Foster is seriously great.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Just watched Jurassic Park and am now watching The Lost World. These movies aren't holding up that well but they sure look good on Blu Ray.

Castiel

I remember Pandorum being much better, must've been the memory of going to see it with my dad. Still, not awful. Jurassic Park movies are fun, good for finding when your flipping through channels usually.

Postman Dave

Watched the series one of The Inbetweeners (UK, not the shit American version) last night, gonna try and knock out the second over the next couple of days. Should be easy, you can do a whole series in under 2.5 hours.

Lover Boy

Certified
Watched the series one of The Inbetweeners (UK, not the shit American version) last night, gonna try and knock out the second over the next couple of days. Should be easy, you can do a whole series in under 2.5 hours.
Loved all the Inbetweeners series, my favorite is probably the Third One.

The Viper

The Bourne Legacy with the folks. Never seen it. Heard good things, though.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Castiel

TNG is the best Star Trek. It's been awhile but I love stumbling upon it late in the night/early in the morning.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Netflix's House of Cards. Kevin Spacey is a boss and Kate Mara is smokin' hot. The first couple of episodes are directed by David Fincher. I highly recommend this show.