• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What hobbies do you have?

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reading, Singing, Walking Trails, Horse Back riding, Watching American Football/Baseball when I can, Four wheeling and Camping

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reading, Drawing, playing video games, collecting stuff, watching movies/tv, and walking around outside.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Got into reading marvel and DC comics again the last couple months, always go through runs where I read them for a few months and then give up for a couple years but they've both been pretty fire so we'l see how long I stick around this time

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Spending time with the kids. Playing video games. Weight Lifting and jogging. Used to do some ground training but bad knees and broken bones have killed that one recently.

I do love rucking too. Nothing like being out in the middle of nowhere listening to some tunes.

Also into marksmanship and archery. Still make my own arrows, been trying to pass it on to my oldest son lately.

vikhart

My hobby are shopping and make some videos. Special for it I bought new spy camera for catching some cool videos. It is NIYPS Mini B076HMSQ2L is incredibly discreet, utilizes powerful night, and is priced right, which are just a few of the reasons many consider it the best all-around wearable spy camera being sold today. After that I can convert and make own videos. Plus review https://whatever-tech.com/best-wearable-spy-camera-reviews/

Last edited: