• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Where did you get your username from?

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Well, I think everyone knows where my name is from :lol

But I used to be Ambrose Girl over on WF, I was AG from 2015 through till Mox left WWE last year. The day he posted the hype video announcing he was Moxley once more, I changed my username to Mox Girl or MG. And the rest is history.

I'm well known as Mox/Ambrose Girl. At last year's Mania, this couple came up to me and asked me "are you Ambrose Girl?" haha.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Currently, this is just from losin' a bet to GFK.

However, my name of KeepItFresh comes from the first episode of the sitcom of Grounded For Life. When Sean Finnerty he uses the phrase "oh ya know just keepin' it fresh" as he tries to sound hip. Always made me laugh.

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Used to be TheGrimReaper on another site, that got shortened to Grim Reaper, which finally became Grim.

Pepe Le Quagmire on the other hand is a joke name.

Why people call me Barry is another story, I used to be Bobby Barrows on another site (Bobby is a serial killer in the fictional Clock Tower video game series known as the Scissorman), people just started calling me Barry for short so that was what my username became over there.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I started on an e-fed back in like 2009 as ECW-ECW. Some members started calling me EC Dubs, which then spawned the username ecdubsx2. Then when I joined my first wrestling forum, for no apparent reason I just used the name The EC.

So despite winning best username on here this year, I have an illustrious history of horrible usernames.

Sabretooth

I thought Sabretooth was cool. Simple as that lol.

I was also ViperRKO back in the day cause Randy Orton is the baddest motherfucker in the place.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
The rapper Necro, though I have a picture of Necro Butcher as my avatar. I don't listen to Necro anymore so kind of outdated.