• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Where did you get your username from?

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Back in the day, I used to sign up with the name The Deadman on efed forums but everyone primarily called me Dead. Then I signed up on Justin.TV before it became Twitch with the name Dead2009 and that's essentially stuck everywhere I went, lol. No point in changing it now.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Back in the day, I used to sign up with the name The Deadman on efed forums but everyone primarily called me Dead. Then I signed up on Justin.TV before it became Twitch with the name Dead2009 and that's essentially stuck everywhere I went, lol. No point in changing it now.
What's with the 2nd D?

Rosie

Dark Side
Beavie name:

Long on sites, I had a running gag leaning into my Canadian-ness where I had a Beaver avatar, saying I was a Beaver. So eventually I settled on it, but changed the letters to Beavie. Picked the ie since it sounded gender neutral (was questioning at the time).

Princess for some later names on here was added to make sure I wasn't misgendered as much and a play on an e-fed character I've used for years Princess Nova (Or beforehand, "The Rainbow Princess" Nova Taylor).

Then currently theming after Starlight Kid.

alfie-fisher-stardom.gif

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Kenoh is taken from Raoh, the villain of Fist of the North Star, who dubbed himself as Ken-oh or Fist King. It is also the name of my favorite wrestler currently also.

Other names I have used are Berserk, Guts, and Tekkenoh.