• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the next big superstar?

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Who do you guys think is the next big up and coming superstar?

I mean more in that over the past few years you saw Sami Zayn go from conspiracy theorist into honorary uce into turning on Roman to that massive pop. The Rhea Ripleys, LA Knights, Jey Uso (tho we still riding the high on that one) AEW had Toni Storm & Shane Strickland. So who is the next superstars ready to break into that next level?

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
One name that I think could definitely have that sort of momentum and start that rise to top like skyrocket is Thea Hail. I think Thea has that aura where like the fans can really get behind her and get her pushed especially if like Chase U stuff sees eventually Jacy turn on her and stuff like that. I could see Thea sort of take that liv Morgan type feel. I think Indi Hartwell has that chance and it has passed.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
One name that I think could definitely have that sort of momentum and start that rise to top like skyrocket is Thea Hail. I think Thea has that aura where like the fans can really get behind her and get her pushed especially if like Chase U stuff sees eventually Jacy turn on her and stuff like that. I could see Thea sort of take that liv Morgan type feel. I think Indi Hartwell has that chance and it has passed.
That Tiffany talk does also bring up her other half feels like wwe putting feelers put on Ludwig as the next big heel once imperium ends