• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's Got That Hall of Fame Drip in 2021?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
It's now been 11 years since the creation of Wrestling Smarks/Punks (and Pulse Forums) and another year since the first class of the Hall of Fame.

It's that time again to think about inducting two more wonderful people to that community.

You may nominate up to 5 people you feel are worthy of joining that first class that included @Booty Vegas, @Fuji Vice, Fab and myself.

The Requirements:

May 7, 2016 is the cutoff registration date in order to be eligible. Must have signed up before this. This date will move up each year.
2,000 posts minimum in order to qualify.
Must have been present on the site within the last 5 years.
DO NOT include yourself when you send nominations.
Message me if you feel someone's been left out that should be eligible.

You may nominate up to 5 members. DO NOT list them here. Send them in a message to me @Cicada.

You may also nominate three people that have NOT posted as much since 2016. To induct someone that used contribute to the legacy of this site.

Eligible Smarks
��������������������������������������������

Please send your nominations to me @Cicada by 12:00 am GMT on July 1st.

Once we have the final 5 and 3 nominations we will vote on the next 2 inductions.

Last edited: