• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Why Taker is wearing the robe

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
According to a source, The Undertaker was about 25 - 30 pounds overweight when he wrestled at the WWE live event in Waco late last month. At that show, Undertaker teamed with Sheamus to defeat Damien Sandow and Wade Barrett.

The Undertaker has had major shoulder and hip surgery over the past year, and he hasn't been able to do much cardio or extensive sessions in the gym during that time. He is expected to lose most -- if not all -- of the excess weight in time for his WrestleMania match with CM Punk.

Read more

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Well, he also wouldn't have looked as awesome on Raw without the robe. Good luck losing that much weight in just over a month, though.

Stopspot

KLockard23 said:
Well, he also wouldn't have looked as awesome on Raw without the robe. Good luck losing that much weight in just over a month, though.

The beauty of Lypo. Or Enter stage right for DDP.

CMPuLs3

KLockard23 said:

I did lose 20 pounds in December, but I'm also still in my teens so that probably helped a lot.

I hope he does lose the weight though & puts on a god-tier match with Punk.

Stopspot

CM PuLs3 said:
I did lose 20 pounds in December, but I'm also still in my teens so that probably helped a lot.

I hope he does lose the weight though & puts on a god-tier match with Punk.

Jake the snake lost 10-15 lbs in a month back when he started with DDP. Send Taker to Atlanta.

CMPuLs3

Stopspot said:
Jake the snake lost 10-15 lbs in a month back when he started with DDP. Send Taker to Atlanta.

I'm sure Taker isn't really eating well either. He could probably do Keto for a month & not have to overexert himself working out.

I can only imagine how crazy it would be for Louie to be living with Jake, Scott, & Taker lmfao.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Very good, I hope he can lose all his weight and wrestle a great match vs Punk at WM.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Senhor Perfect said:
All of this HOF talk, why the hell isn't Scott Steiner inducted yet?

Vince doesn't have the balls to give him an open mic.

Crayo

The Boss
It won't be hard for him at all to be honest. It would be weird seeing Taker come out all porky though; sort of ruins the aura in a way.

I completely dug the robe though.