• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestlemania 41 Location?

Dale

Super Moderator
I need to look up some sphere footage because im struggling to picture a wrestling event in it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Haven't seen much of the inside myself either tbf I just know capacity is about what you'd want for that week, like 15-20k or so

Dale

Super Moderator
It would probably be super cool for the entrances if they got custom trons made for each person but outside of that, i'm still unsure

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Everybody is always excited to know where WrestleMania is going to be. WrestleMania 41 announcement is coming very, very soon, I promise that, very, very soon. As far as the following year, we shall see.

I think everything is on the table for where it goes. You saw the mayor of London the other day put out a statement about WrestleMania. I said, 'We should talk,' and we should, as should the mayor or the leaders of every other place around this globe. If they want WWE, come talk to us, we're open for business, we'd love to be there. Wherever our fans are going to be the loudest and the craziest and the most into what we do, it would be an honor to go there and perform for them.

Crocker

Just been mentioned on commentary that it’s Wrestlemania related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Dixie Carter didn’t build years of brand awareness to get scooped like that.
Screen_Shot_2022_09_05_at_4.34.48_PM.png
Not gonna take this fucking shit