• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Icons Official Request / Suggestion Thread

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Those icons are awesome, Doom. Good stuff.

I need to decide on which icons to use soon, there's so many I wanna use :lol

Doom

La Bestia
Here's the Al Snow icon. As you may know, this is during his heel run and I've got the closest font that matched his titantron:

iSVOGp8.gif

Also, I don't know if anybody had seen these before because they weren't upload on here, but here are some of the icons that I've made over at WC over the years. I'd figure some of the older work could use an update:

rT0FOcB.gif

yGjllq9.gif

bv1ycR0.gif

cSYvP71.gif

TYopL89.gif

emep5tR.gif

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
In no rush for them, but, if possible, could Frightmare, Hallowicked, and Ophidian be made.

Marty McFourth

Do we have an MJF icon?

If not, I'd love one of those if possible Doom. Only when you got the time though. There's no rush. :)

Preferably something burberry style to fit his character:

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5e252e3da854780006cb3d7b%2F0x0.jpg

Marty McFourth

That's tight EC, is that added? I do like that. I didn't see any on a look through but there's a lot.

Also a big fan of the ones Doom does with the wrestlers in the icons too, like the Cole and Danielson ones are some of my favourite he's made. So I wouldn't mind using a font one and an additional one.

Only if he has the time though, I wouldn't want to put him out of his way as these take a lot of work.

Marty McFourth

Coolio, I do love that one from EC. Fits the burberry theme I wanted.

Thanks for your hard work fellas.

giphy.gif