• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Smarks 2023-24 NHL Fantasy Hockey Discussion Thread (SEASON FINISHED)

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
REMINDER THAT THE DRAFT IS TOMORROW.

I EXPECT Y'ALL TO BE THERE

Let's not make it difficult for Rosie.
I'm unlikely to be there for most of it to be honest. Work then dinner probably won't be on until 7 or a bit later.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Would another time work for you? Would moving it to 8pm work?
8 would be good. if you want 7:30 that would work too. Not sure how long it would take and don't know if that's too late for some. But 8 will be good cause that's during Fastlane.

Rosie

Dark Side
8 would be good. if you want 7:30 that would work too. Not sure how long it would take and don't know if that's too late for some. But 8 will be good cause that's during Fastlane.

Anyone online let me know if 7:30 or 8 EST works. Regardless, I do suggest at least maybe doing some draft rankings tonight. At least if you are late, auto draft will be at least close to what you'd pick.

Doom

La Bestia
Anyone online let me know if 7:30 or 8 EST works. Regardless, I do suggest at least maybe doing some draft rankings tonight. At least if you are late, auto draft will be at least close to what you'd pick.
Draft late's good enough for me.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
You do what you want Rosie.