• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Smarks Going Dark

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
nuke-press-the-button.gif

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
The Chat Box is there I just saw or did I miss it before? How is everything going with the merge? I've got some Videos to use for Threads tried to use the Insert Media Button I guess the usage of Youtube Links etc will come in the coming days.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
The Chat Box is there I just saw or did I miss it before? How is everything going with the merge? I've got some Videos to use for Threads tried to use the Insert Media Button I guess the usage of Youtube Links etc will come in the coming days.
Vicious is almost finished, but he has another error. That's causing the hang up.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
This is taking forever :cry
Well xenForo support is slow for some reason. I anticipated that it would take either half day or when available. [Ticket] Support is a lil faster than public forum posting. Though you get more minds on the issue by pushing it publicly, which is why he posted on community forums.

But support is slow. I'm a paying xenForo customer, too.

EDIT: Import should be done tomorrow, though. We just got our answer.

Last edited:

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
That being said: two user's with the same content is going to lose at least one or two PROFILE posts, but only because the content is the same. I.e. "yayaya, fuck you" and the other user "yayaya, fuck you." This is miniscule, so please be understanding.

The ID numbers aren't the same, but the content is. Depending on how frequent it is, because its sequenced... we won't lose too much.