• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmark’s Official ASMR Discussion Thread

Spider DKR

Eighth-Legged Wonder Of The World
I don't know if this counts, but I get good sensations when hearing the brush strokes and of course Bob Ross's voice. For me he fits the bill for older ASMR. I've been on a massive kick on him and Joe Pera lately, though the latter takes a little green persuasion for me to properly enjoy.

Bob's known for his happy little trees but I like his seascapes the best.

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
I enjoy ASMR, when I can't sleep it's a good way to help me fall asleep even if it doesn't usually give me tingles like it's supposed to do. Gibi is a great one, I'll watch her roleplay videos for fun sometimes because she always makes them entertaining. Here's two others I tend to listen to often.

Rose has such a good whispering voice for ASMR. A lot of her newer videos I can't watch because I don't like ear eating or lens licking videos and she's become all about that. But this one is one of my go tos for when I can't sleep.

Glow is great too, I tend to listen to her content as much as Gibi because it's more what I look for in an ASMR video. She also has the same benefit of Gibi where sometimes her roleplays are just so entertaining I'll watch them for the hell of it in the middle of the day lol.

There's a few others I'll watch once in awhile like MadiASMR, ASMRDarling and Seafoam Kitten but I don't watch them often enough to recommend their content as I don't know their main vibes.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights

This one I might have shared in the past but it's just so nice and pleasant it's one of the videos I watch before bed. Who knew words like... caruncles... could be so relaxing