• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Announcement WrestlingSmarks Interactive: Best Television Show Theme Song Tournament

Chris

Dreams are Endless
what-happened-to-the-great-tv-theme-songs_0.jpg

For the longest time, preceding every memorable television show was an equally, if not more, memorable theme song. While they have been phased out some in the modern era and are no longer required, theme songs have been staples of television for almost it's entire existence. So now it's upon us to decide which theme song is the best of all time! Nominations are open now, and I'll be taking them until around this time next Saturday. The rules are as follows:
  • Any television show theme song is eligible.​
  • If a show has more than one theme song, please specify which one you're nominating otherwise I'll have to assume.​
  • You may send in up to 20 nominations ranked in order from your favorite to your not as favorite.​
  • If you send in 20 nominations, your lowest ranked nomination will receive 1 point, 2nd lowest will receive 2 points, and so on until your 1st ranked nomination receives 20 points.​
  • If you send less than 20 nominations, it will work the same way but your top nomination will only receive points for however many total nominations. So if you only send in 10 nominations, your top nomination will only be worth 10 points.​

PM me nominations starting NOW