WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
smug-wrestling.gif

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@RDK stick us in dead chat when ya get a sec, so i can get a feel for the game without reading 11k posts lmao. Congrats on that btw

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Any drama to catch up on? :garrett
I was having a good town game and then Magic got paranoid about me and quick lynched me without a chance to defend myself (against a short, nonsensical and hastily thrown together case mind you) on Christmas Eve! While I was introducing my girlfriend to my relatives and opening presents, he was sticking the knife in. Depraved behavior, truly!

• Sad
Reactions: Ekkologix

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I was having a good town game and then Magic got paranoid about me and quick lynched me without a chance to defend myself (against a short, nonsensical and hastily thrown together case mind you) on Christmas Eve! While I was introducing my girlfriend to my relatives and opening presents, he was sticking the knife in. Depraved behavior, truly!
That's absolutely disgusting

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
if a mafia/hostile indie made it to 1-1-1 they deserve to win, thats their logic and it makes sense
Nah, 1/1/1 there can still be a lynch, let it play out

Also fuck giving the win to a faction based on an arbitrary "its harder for them tho". I aint about giving pity points, if nobody achieved their win con, its a bloody draw.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
They really don't deserve to win until their win condition is met. mu and mafia scum have a lot of sore losers, which is ironic coming from here, but you gotta go the whole distance. If you put yourself into a situation where it's 1/1/1 then that's your own bad as whatever alignment you are.
Oh right :mj

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
thats a different scenario that what we r talking about tho smark
we r discussing a 1-1-1 end game
a 3-3 could or could not be mafia win depending on the roles town has and depending on whether we are entering the night or entering the day

a day with 1-1-1 is the most controversial end game lol. some hosts let the players duke it out and lynch the least popular/most annoying player, and other hosts just automatically give the win to the role with lower wincon. i am the 2nd type, u r the first. both r acceptable, as long as u make sure u document it somewhere in the rules maybe to avoid confusions.

i personally feel like a 1-1-1 duke is very unfair cuz the town player gets to decide if the serial or mafia wins and thats lame
Its not really lame, mafia is entirely about trying to convince people to do what you want lol. Its just an extension of that

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Thank u for this haza. I dont want to plsy w this stuff either n I felt my lynch was very much that too. Ekko simply took.advantage but tpein opened the phase voting me after giving reasons why ekko was scummy. He waited for him as if they had it planned to lynch me n then he throws end game on purpose. So ya im not going to play w ppl that do that. I fully understand I was uncool n took things too far n im sorry. But throwing games is why a lot of ppl also stopped playing b4 n I can't put up w this. Ekko threw a game for town by faking info as town last game too. This shit has to stop guys
Sounds like they may be communicating outside of the game huh? :eating2

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sounds like they may be communicating outside of the game huh? :eating2
I mean I won't say it publicly but I did have that thought and mentioned it to someone else. Not gonna harp on it any longer but optics were poor from my pov .

Status
Not open for further replies.