WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
No I don't have the app because it is garbage. What is there for me to look into? I can only go off what I know which is that it is entirely plausible to accept a trade by accident on a app that makes you think you got your lineups set but you find out they are on your bench and the fact that this very thing has happened to someone who is in this league. What more do you want? Not going to go on a god damn law and order investigation over Shawn Marion and Jameer Nelson. And what I meant about would care more if it was important players is that I would get your gripe more if this was a big trade but you're spending 2 weeks complaining cause you didn't get to dump Felton and Hump on somebody. Not taking anyone's side you just keep bringing it up after 2 weeks like it was life altering and it's annoying.

what there is to look into is whether or not u can actually type a comment on an accepted trade, which is what this has been about THE WHOLE TIME, and what i have been saying in every single post. psych is saying he left a comment "no thanks", but i'm pretty sure that isn't possible, and i definately didn't receive it. again, if he hadn't mentioned the comment in the first place, i would've never made an issue about him saying he didn't mean to accept the trade. if u can't type a comment, psych is obviously bs'ing about everything, and i was right to call him out for it. this could have been settled the night of the trade if u would let me reason with u at all. also, if u don't have the yahoo app, or haven't used it, u really can't comment on whether it's shit or not. i mean u can, but for me at least, i only go by what i see for myself. notorious u have the app right? let me send u an offer as just a test. be honest about it. i don't even care about the trade at this point, obviously i'd like to have marion, and nelson on my team, but it's more about the principle of the thing. he can keep his players.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Don't worry yall my team isn't really THIS BAD. I'll pull it together and be the #1 seed.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
who, mak? u guys are either being naive, or looking the other way because the trade benefits a top team, and consciously, or subconsciously, you're gonna be on his side. i'm done talking about this, for now.

25rzcdh.png

way to be objective. good job. answer me this, if psych said he left a comment saying "no thanks", and i received no such comment(not to mention u can't leave comments when u accept trade), that doesn't strike u as weird? u could have at least been fair about it, and see for yourself what happens when u go to accept a trade. just takin psych's word without looking into it is absolute bullshit, and made me lose all respect for u. u don't remember him deleting himself from the crew over and over "by accident" when his stats sucked? he magically deleted his my player by accident too because he never took a shot that wasn't blocked. he did a bunch of phony shit, but you're blind to it. whatever, i see how it goes.

i'm not saying that, i'm not telling u to say fuck u psych or overturn it at the drop of a dime, i'm saying u should've at least looked into it because it clearly could go either way. that's what's bugged me, why i haven't shut up about it(though brandon brought it up today, and i think there was only one other night i was going on about it), and where the respect part comes in. this isn't something where psych is definately right, as you've made it out to be. and i mention the 2k stuff because if he's gonna bullshit like that there, it shows that it's in his character, it's something he could do. you're saying the trade was "stupid", that u would care if it was important players. what the hell? that's baffling, man, a trade is a trade. maybe u don't care about it, but part of being an a co commish or whatever they call it, means u sort of have to. what constitutes a stupid trade anyway? bryant and gasol for aldridge, and wall was pretty damn "stupid", but that still went through. all of brandons trades with psych were stupid, those went through.

u questioned the other day whether u could even leave a comment on an accepted trade so not sure what you're on about.

so the whole thing is this, and has always been this, can u actually leave a comment on accepted trades like psych said he did, and if so why didn't i receive comment? what i'm proposing is this, mak(if u got the phone app) let me make a trade offer to u, just a test one obviously. u go to accept, and see if it's possible to leave a comment. if it is leave one and if i don't receive it, i will shut the fuck up about this, and apoligize to psych, u, and everyone else. if u can't leave a comment on accept, or if u can, and i receive it, then there is clearly more to this than what psych is saying.

what there is to look into is whether or not u can actually type a comment on an accepted trade, which is what this has been about THE WHOLE TIME, and what i have been saying in every single post. psych is saying he left a comment "no thanks", but i'm pretty sure that isn't possible, and i definately didn't receive it. again, if he hadn't mentioned the comment in the first place, i would've never made an issue about him saying he didn't mean to accept the trade. if u can't type a comment, psych is obviously bs'ing about everything, and i was right to call him out for it. this could have been settled the night of the trade if u would let me reason with u at all. also, if u don't have the yahoo app, or haven't used it, u really can't comment on whether it's shit or not. i mean u can, but for me at least, i only go by what i see for myself. notorious u have the app right? let me send u an offer as just a test. be honest about it. i don't even care about the trade at this point, obviously i'd like to have marion, and nelson on my team, but it's more about the principle of the thing. he can keep his players.

smurf please

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Who the fuck said I left a comment on an accepted trade?

I said "That damn app, typed the message saying no thanks, I only like 3 Knicks, and thought my finger tapped reject to I got an email saying accepted. Thanks.

I never said I hit accept and typed a message. It was like a freaking minute, not 5 or 10 but a minute where I said cancel that I didn't even try to accept it

For KG ?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
From now on don't offer a trade on yahoo unless it is agreed upon via pm or vm so there will be no reason for shit like this to even come up. That's pretty much the biggest thing in all of this that hasn't been brought up that there is no vm or pm messages confirming this trade was agreed on in the first place which is pretty much how all of us come to terms on trades anyways. That is why it is not hard to think PSYCH is telling the truth here.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
For fuck sake stop channeling prime KG, JO, and Timmy ... Just stop Aldridge

k54txx.jpg

I got to win this week and hopefully Meeks (thanks whoever dropped him), Kobe, and Swaggy ball without any PGs.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
God damn LMA is owning. Been watching the game but didn't see his stats till now.

Lillard was a let down but Dwight showed up getting me 32 and 17, 2 steals and 3 blocks.

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Oh I noticed. So much so I started to cut KG for not even a decent game to offset some of it

shutupchico

Reaction score
i'm done with this though, i wasted small walls of text for nothing. i just thought after 5 years i'd get enough respect to at least have my trade looked over instead of vetoed in 2 seconds, even though psych said some shit that didn't add up. and let's not act like he hasn't accepted far worse deals than that.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Like I said last page from now on no more proposals on yahoo without agreeing to the trade via pm or vm or even in the thread first that way there is nothing to dispute.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
No fucking idea how LMA gets 30/25 and I'm still down 10-2 when PSYCH had nobody play yesterday (KG is a nobody).

Oh wait nevermind, Melo decided to have a freak week as soon as I hit him....what's new?