• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

PHX

Legacy Member
I would be more supportive of it being 12 if it wasn't for the fact that outside of the one that just quit everyone else seems to plan on being active and would suck to make one person feel like they have to quit just cause of Big Red. Don't see how yahoo would automatically fix the picks once you got rid of the 2 teams without resetting the draft order. Plus 14 is just a good number to me. If it comes down to us having to do 12 fine but I rather not personally.

SAIYANS

Simple, stern snapshots the order. From then he simply just puts everyone in numerical order they were in with only those teams taken out. Its not hard, it wouldn't take more than 10 mins actually if Dave wasnt an old lazy fuck

shutupchico

the whole point of thinking about dropping big red was to make the league more active, so why would we move to 12? if u guys can't, u got my word i'll find us someone who will contribute by draft day, even if it is canadian. i wouldn't mind watching him and brandon going back and forth anyway. though like ga was saying the other day, it'd be too easy to rob him, so he probably shouldn't be first option. another good place to recruit might be the mock draft chats. anyone doing those must mean business.

Ghetto Anthony

I am not kicking anyone out of the league so we can go to 12 teams. I think both Aidan and Stax are going to be solid contributors.

Ben

Who the fuck is Canadian?

I like the suggestion thought that we just have a comish ran team if we can't find anyone.

SAIYANS

How about an all auto generated 14th team then. Complete auto pick and locked spot from day 1

SAIYANS

Couldn't we have just did 13 teams? I mean not cut anyone and keep the order by eliminating brjp? I've been in leagues with fd dumpers before on espn so why not yahoo?