• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

Ghetto Anthony

I was the commish of this league and made over 1000 posts in the thread last year over the course of the season. With all the time I invested into this shit hell yeah I spent $20 on some spreadsheets.

This year I'm not going all out. Don't get me wrong I'm still going to win the league, but with my retirement looming I think I'm just going to try to relax this year and put it on cruise.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Okay, GA wrote up the schedules and I input them, so that's done. Just a few days 'til the draft, fellas. I should probably start doing some research now...

PHX

Legacy Member
Probably are cause of pre season but really anxious to do the draft at the same time. I've done more than enough research and still doing some for the hell of it.

Ghetto Anthony

You guys and your research.

Man I wish I had a 2nd round pick but I think it's worth not having one since 12 of my picks come in the 8th round or before.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Okay, so GA sent out the draft reminder, and clowned white players in it. I'd be perfectly fine with a white team, you racist fuck.

PG - Tony Parker
SG - Klay Thompson
G - Nicolas Batum
SF - Chandler Parsons
PF - Kevin Love
F - Dirk Nowitzki
C - Marc Gasol
C - Nikola Pekovic
Util - Nikola Vucevic
Util - Pau Gasol
BN - Ricky Rubio
BN - David Lee

That team wins the league, brah.

Mack

I'd be fine with that all White team too as long as it doesn't include Royce White and his 10 kids.