WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
Nash aint had to do two 3peat finals trips. Fish has done that shit with torn tendons in his foot, bone spurs, and the like. Top it off with medical staff and not having to defend, eh, fish earned his fucking salary is my point. Nash stole money and our picks which I wish we had this year but your teams will cash in on. This smurf talking about he's been fatigued already

Goddammit Steve Nash, why did you have to hold Mitch Kupchak at gunpoint and demand that he give a three-year deal to a 36-year-old who was pretty much certain to decline?

In other news, I just giddily threw my life savings at a homeless man because he said he could help me grow angel wings and fly with the eagles. Should I report him to the police for stealing from me?

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Blake being ahead of Dwight makes little sense considering he doesn't get as many board, doesn't touch him in blocks and be just as bad of a free throw shooter while shooting a lower FG% than Dwight. Didn't get that at all. Also think Ersan is way too high.

He's not ahead by much... literally .03 points is not a huge deal. Dwight was only 4th round value last year the whole year, Blake was 3rd. Blake gives you slightly more PPG, more assists, and nearly 150 more points in FT% which is a huge deal. He makes it hard to win FT%...but not impossible like Dwight.

Ersan is literally the #1 option on that Bucks team unless Henson takes over. He should have a solid year if he stays healthy.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I would be facing the team with LeBron James week 1.

Fuck this gay earth.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Versus the team with LeBron James.

Short week.

.................................and yet LeBron has 4 games.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Goddammit Steve Nash, why did you have to hold Mitch Kupchak at gunpoint and demand that he give a three-year deal to a 36-year-old who was pretty much certain to decline?

In other news, I just giddily threw my life savings at a homeless man because he said he could help me grow angel wings and fly with the eagles. Should I report him to the police for stealing from me?
To be fair mitch didnt even want to call Nash. Jim said so on Mason and Ireland. He admitted that he told Mitch do whatever it took to get Nash. And he wasnt even 36, he was older, he wanted him. Mitch had a meeting scheduled with Kidd and wanted to keep sessions, but Jim admitted you can't pass up a guy like Nash so they used the odom tpe that would have expired in December and was worth 9mil as well as gave their picks to PHX.

Nash should still have the decency to retire like Kidd if he can't practice, play two halves a preseason game without tiring, or suit up back to back nights. He knows he's stealing money at that point

Last edited:

SAL

Reaction score
And now please concede that you were ejaculating into your Lakers jammies when the trade was made.

Showtime

Reaction score
lololol, what do you care if he steals money from the Lakers? It isn't YOUR money, man.

Not that I think he is, I just don't understand you either way.

SAL

Reaction score
Well in PSYCH's defense, Nash's contract on the books is another reason why Darren Collison will be their biggest free-agent signing this summer.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And now please concede that you were ejaculating into your Lakers jammies when the trade was made.
I thought it was 2 year option on the third like Stephen A reported on his radio show, and that was great compared to 3 years guaranteed. Nash has to retire or be stretched to not fuck up the summer and it looks like stretched

Showtime

Reaction score
you realize there's a good chance of him retiring after this summer, right? I doubt he can even go for another season after this one.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Even if he does retire, I'm pretty sure his salary still counts against the cap next year, which is the main issue.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They will have to stretch him then like Beasley, unless he agrees to a retirement buyout to change the cap number ala Sheed