WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
YES. THEY HIT THE FREE AGENT MARKET ON NOV 4TH OFFICIALLY. THEN IT TAKES ONE DAY TO PROCESS. WAIVER CLAIMS ARE SUPPOSED TO TAKE LONGER FOR BASKETBALL REASONS.

FUCK. I'M A GRUMPY OLD COMMISH.

shutupchico

Reaction score
it's the chopping block, man. him not being able to play today helps u out if anything.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
BUILDING BLOCK should give me solid production across the board. One of the main things I look for when adding someone is playing time, and he's got a solid 30+ MPG. I mostly wanted Garcia today, for the 3s.

shutupchico

Reaction score
lol. good luck brandon, you're about to witness the worst basketball played since the inception of the nba in 1946.

Showtime

Reaction score
brandon your team might, MIGHT, become decent but I'm pretty sure at the moment GA's team>>>.

In either case, fuck you PSYCH.

SAL

Reaction score
SAL vs. Noto - 9-4 SAL win
Sal's team is fucking stacked. Unibrow, Green taking over in Boston, bad boy Cousins and Evan Turner. He even has roleplayers like Ray Allen to get him them 3's. This one was still a lot closer than it looked thanks to some Love/Drummond/Griffin heroics. Griffin really did tank Noto's FT% this week, though.

I'm not going to lie to you, Ghetto Anthony. I agree with your analysis.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
CWalker vs. PHX - 8-5 CWalker win
Wait...wut? How could you let this happen PHX. This is a convincing win too. Irving/Ellis/Thomas is pretty much the scariest 1/2/3 guard rotation I've ever seen and Pau Gasol is obviously one of the top big men in the league. You're in trouble, PHX. Losing to the new guy who didn't even know he had Matt Barnes on his bench until I mentioned it on opening night.
Danny Green not doing anything when he him doing something would have won me the matchup is why it happened. Win wasn't convincing at all with how many categories that were so close. As I pointed out though I only won the season opener once in 4 years so far from worried.

Notorious

Reaction score
My wing players were worthless outside of Jimmy. On the bright side, I'll most likely get Harrison Barnes back this week. Hopefully XAVIER continues play well this week and McLemore & Waiters don't shoot the ball like absolute crap.

My frontcourt is godly though. LOVE. DRUMMOND. GRIFFIN. THOMPSON. And wishful thinking that Bynum can start playing more significant minutes soon.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Speaking of worthless Anthony Bennett got one more chance or someone in the front court getting hurt or he is getting dropped.

shutupchico

Reaction score
green just got picked up, that could be a huge free agent signing. almost pulled the trigger earlier but i'm not giving up on the captain yet.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Speaking of worthless Anthony Bennett got one more chance or someone in the front court getting hurt or he is getting dropped.

lel, no clue why you even have him

As for my team, obviously very disappointed with last week. Should rebound this week, though. No way I can lose to PSYCH, right? RIGHT?!

Mack

Reaction score
It'll be cool when JR Smith, Tobias Harris and Ryan Anderson come back. That and Rose being awful didn't help much this past week.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Technically tied for 8th. Kobe returns in 2-3 weeks to right the ship. If I didnt start Bradley last week, I wouldn't have tanked fg%, that fucker is shit. KG also missed double digits a lot and Melo shot bad, so as long as KG hits shots and Woodson wises up and uses Melo at 4 and Metta at 3 as they are the Knicks positive lineup

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
59am2.png