WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
you've had your best week of the season, but this ain't over yet. nothing like a bad loss though to really point out the weak links of a team.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
you've had your best week of the season, but this ain't over yet. nothing like a bad loss though to really point out the weak links of a team.

Best week my ass. This is how my team plays now that Hayward is back and I'm finally fucking healthy.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Best week my ass. This is how my team plays now that Hayward is back and I'm finally fucking healthy.

easy to take 1 great week and say "this is how my team plays every week now that i'm healthy". as it stands, you're the 123 kid, prove otherwise.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
:eek:rton1:No recap, another week, another win, and over sal

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
At the very least I'm doing a playoff picture summery.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
At the very least I'm doing a playoff picture summery.
jqmekk.gif

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
SUNDAY NIGHT RECAP, DAVID'S FINAL RECAP

WESTERN CONFERENCE

# Name W L T GB
2 Noto 102 62 5
3 SAL 101 68 0 3.5
7 User Formally Known As PSYCH 86 81 2 17.5
8 IYF 81 86 2 22.5
10 Showtime 76 91 2 27.5
11 GA 73 94 2 30.5
14 Stax 52 115 2 51.5

EASTERN CONFERENCE
# Name W L T GB
1 PHX 107 61 1
4 chico 97 71 1 10
5 Brandun 92 73 4 13.5
6 New Guy 89 77 3 17
9 Ben 80 87 2 26.5
12 KIF 72 96 1 35
13 Aidan 61 107 1 46

Final Thoughts:

It has been a good ride these past 5 years. We've bitched and yelled, mourned and cried. Hated eachother. Teamed up with eachother. Got to know eachother. We're all different people from different places in the world, but one thing we all have in common is the love of making fun of Blue people on the internet (PSYCH). As long as we have people that are less fortunate than us running amok the league can never die. I never thought I would sink as much time into a fantasy sports league in my life as I have with this one. I don't regret it at all and I know that I am part of one of the best/most interactive ones on the internet. Deep down I send out some internet love to each and every one of you. You're all a bunch of cool cats and I care about each and everyone of you in the most homoerotic way possible. <3

Effective February 1st, 2014 I am retiring as Commissioner of the WrestlingSmarks Fantasy Basketball league. In my place, Adam Silver (to be named), will be given full control over the league to do with it as he pleases. I hope the league continues to flourish for many years to come.

This is David's Dying Wish,
David Stern

shutupchico

Reaction score
lol'd @ new guy. got humbled this week, didn't even have an awful week, which makes it even more humbling. ga's making the playoffs, knew that all along, just hoping to get another crack at him after i retool.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Why is he trading for Granger? He's not even worth a roster spot. Deal was a loss all around for KIF but that is the glaring bad part of it.

shutupchico

Reaction score
could potentially backfire though. batum is hurt, duncan is old, and could be useless come our playoffs, amir has played far below expectations. still, being able to turn deng, tiago splitter, and ak 47 into wes, afflalo, duncan, batum, and amir is pretty awesome.