• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

shutupchico

stax only rookie worth keeping in my opinion. last week of the season, he's out of the race, but still in the thread. could probably become a decent team if he learns from this season. ga disgracing the league he helped build... sad day.

Showtime

stax only rookie worth keeping in my opinion. last week of the season, he's out of the race, but still in the thread. could probably become a decent team if he learns from this season. ga disgracing the league he helped build... sad day.

i dont think it's fair to kick chase out when he's had the best rookie season out of anyone that's come into this league(to the best of my knowledge). he's made good moves all year and built a great team. he's also resisted bad trades and getting raped. id much rather have him than some smurf that talks in thread while giving his best players away.

aid has been quiet too but he's done a decent job considering all the injuries he went through. the fact he kept up and kept adding to his team even though his season was over by like the halfway mark says a lot.

PHX

Legacy Member
Think you meant CWalker not Chase but yeah Cwalker has been in the thread just not as much posting lately and keeps up with his team pretty well having a good season.

shutupchico

i dont think it's fair to kick chase out when he's had the best rookie season out of anyone that's come into this league(to the best of my knowledge). he's made good moves all year and built a great team. he's also resisted bad trades and getting raped. id much rather have him than some smurf that talks in thread while giving his best players away.

aid has been quiet too but he's done a decent job considering all the injuries he went through. the fact he kept up and kept adding to his team even though his season was over by like the halfway mark says a lot.

lol @ u defending him, yet getting his name wrong. u make a good case for both of them anyway.

shutupchico

and ga, u missed out on 41 points, 14 field goals, 8/9 free throws, 5 off boards, 8 def, etc... that's enough to change a matchup.

PHX

Legacy Member
What's up with Brandon? Weird not really seeing him post in the thread much and not have his lineup set today.