WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Fuck him? Why? Because the Lakers gave him a contract and he's going to get all the money that's owed to him? Maybe the Lakers shouldn't have given a 40 year old a fully guaranteed three year deal. Don't be mad because Nash isn't gonna leave $10 mil on the table to bail out the Lakers from their stupid decision. Because that's really all it comes down to.
Fuck his punk ass for playing 10 games this year, when insurance would have paid it and he would still gotten his money and been erased wi out a cap hit because of a medical exemption.

Fuck him for them hiring Dantoni because they in Jim buss words believed after speaking with Nash that Dantoni could maximize him and he could maximize everyone else, despite Kobe, Pau, Metta, and Dwight all saying we want Phil.

Fuck him for not being able to do the job of a god damn pg, and having to become a glorified spot up shooter last year which he would have been in the triangle at a slower pace anyhow, and that leading to Kobe doing it all and tearing a fucking Achilles because he averaged well over 40mpg the second half of the season to get them the second best record in the whole league.

Just fuck Nash in general because he led to Kobe's body giving out, led to Dantoni over Phil, and his dumbass suiting up those extra games which he barely played in fucked the cap up all together which means you will have to stretch him. And fuck him for the picks the team gave up too. He is a parasite, a leech, a boil on the ass of life of the franchise like never seen before

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And what really pisses me off is that the fucker isn't being blasted outside some radio hosts because he's white. If a black athlete said that shit, he would make every sports show and be torn a new asshole for being selfish, not respecting the game, and everything. The clean cut white guy that was gifted Mvps to clean up the leagues image says it and oh well. Its bull ahit

Notorious

Reaction score
Fuck his punk ass for playing 10 games this year, when insurance would have paid it and he would still gotten his money and been erased wi out a cap hit because of a medical exemption.

Fuck him for them hiring Dantoni because they in Jim buss words believed after speaking with Nash that Dantoni could maximize him and he could maximize everyone else, despite Kobe, Pau, Metta, and Dwight all saying we want Phil.

Fuck him for not being able to do the job of a god damn pg, and having to become a glorified spot up shooter last year which he would have been in the triangle at a slower pace anyhow, and that leading to Kobe doing it all and tearing a fucking Achilles because he averaged well over 40mpg the second half of the season to get them the second best record in the whole league.

Just fuck Nash in general because he led to Kobe's body giving out, led to Dantoni over Phil, and his dumbass suiting up those extra games which he barely played in fucked the cap up all together which means you will have to stretch him. And fuck him for the picks the team gave up too. He is a parasite, a leech, a boil on the ass of life of the franchise like never seen before

That ain't Nash's fault.

You can miss me trying to vilify him because he wants to collect the money he's owed. And didn't he play the 10 games so that the Lakers couldn't force him into medical retirement? Have you ever thought that maybe he still actually wants to play basketball? And I'm pretty sure Nash would much rather have played A LOT more than 10 games this season. It's not like he's refusing to play just because he doesn't want to play. He's legitimately injured.

And no, it isn't Nash's fault that Pringles got hired. That is the Lakers front office's fault. They chose to hire D'Antoni over Phil. It it isn't Nash's fault that Kobe was playing so many minutes. That was Pringles fault, who was hired by the Lakers front office. The Lakers cap situation isn't Nash's fault. That is the Lakers front office fault, they are the ones who gave a 39 year old Steve Nash a three year fully guaranteed deal. The Lakers losing all those picks isn't Nash's fault. The Lakers front office chose to trade those picks for Nash and they chose to give a man going on 40 a three year fully guaranteed deal, where anyone with common sense would know that at his age his body was going to break down soon.

So now, how about you quit pointing the finger at Steve Nash and start blaming the Lakers incompetent front office and higher ups for why they're in the position they're in right now. Laker fans getting mad at Nash because he won't bail your stupid ass franchise out of the awful decision they made is laughable.

Last edited:

Notorious

Reaction score
And what really pisses me off is that the fucker isn't being blasted outside some radio hosts because he's white. If a black athlete said that shit, he would make every sports show and be torn a new asshole for being selfish, not respecting the game, and everything. The clean cut white guy that was gifted Mvps to clean up the leagues image says it and oh well. Its bull ahit

Steven Nash has you really upset, brother. Let it out. Let it all out.

Reactions: PHX

Showtime

Reaction score
"
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook has been on a minutes restriction since his return in February from knee surgery, and coach Scott Brooks plans to keep the star from playing in some back-to-back situations, too.

The Thunder, who haven't played Westbrook more than 31 minutes in the previous 10 games, will play six sets of back-to-back games in the final month of the NBA season.

Brooks said Westbrook definitely would sit for some of them.

"There's going to be some back-to-backs he's not going to play," Brooks told reporters, according to the Daily Oklahoman. "We definitely have a plan in place."

Brooks added that Westbrook's "conditioning is great."

"We just want to get some time, while we still can, where he can rest in between games," the coach said.

Westbrook is averaging 21.5 points per game this season."

and that's my season right there.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Everything is lining up perfectly for me to win this.

Showtime

Reaction score
SAL you get to the second round and I'll make sure to be there to embarrass you again. I'm planning to show why I'm the best damn manager in this league and it isn't even close. ill start with noto's 17 game winning streak.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Gotta be kidding me that Kyrie gets hurt right before the playoffs.

SAL

Reaction score
so is your team.

I would disagree.

5_1391532346_de0ac0f6f2b7b63a5c0866c440545e37.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PHX

shutupchico

Reaction score
haven't been able to get on much with laptop broken. anyway, a win over psych has never felt so crappy. was planning on taking my seat belt off, sitting back, and cruising to an easy 1st round victory over psych or brandon, but psych did just enough to drop me to the 4th seed(the rook edged me out by like a quarter of a fuckin game), and in doing so changing the ball game completely. now i gotta go up against a more formidable opponent and someone i didn't picture seeing till the later rounds, sal, in which will surely by the big money making series of the 1st round. 2 originals who have both blazed their own trail in this league, facing off several times, but never with elimination at stake. there are some similarities between us, most evident being the fact our teams have the same logo, which the way i see it, needs to end once and for all. so how about a little side wager, sal? i propose that the loser of this match has to ditch the (chuckers)green logo. big time matchup though any way u look at it. i've been working on expanding the chuckers brand, with pro shops opening in egypt, "chuck's croutons" restaurant being built in belgium, and a site that will show reenactments of famous chucker games set to go in the philippines. nobody wants anything to do with a losing franchise though, so it's critical i pull this one out. 3 straight 1st round exits would be a tough pill to swallow, and would without a doubt hurt my standing in this league. gotta get it done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Showtime and PHX