• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
u could easily take back the 3 category, mack's gonna be bombing away with korver out. hopefully carter bitches out with his hurt finger. let's go!

shutupchico

Reaction score
nothing worse than your player not even touching the ball. frye didn't get 1 scoring opportunity the whole 1st half. amir wasn't seeing it either. this matchup's gonna come down to the last minute.

SAL

Reaction score
If I faced anyone else this week I'd have had a comfortable win. Of course.

Showtime

Reaction score
calderon gets hurt 1 minute into the game and harris hits three threes right off the bat...it's over.

it was good year guys. actually even more fun than last year since everyone bar psych was competitive these playoffs. Thought everyone made a good effort, even brandon in the end, to make their teams good this year which made it extra competitive.

Since I'm not in for next it's been a good three years and I appreciate you guys letting me join your league. It may not be the best competition wise, but personalities>competition anyways and I gotta say we had the best personalities. oh well, have fun with the league and congrats to whoever wins the championship.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You'll still be allowed in since it's not like PSYCH would have been out the league if he won that bet anyways. Need to keep the core guys of the league.

shutupchico

Reaction score
nash's status is fuckin crucial. if he's out, i should have this.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It is Nash of course he isn't going to play.

Showtime

Reaction score
You'll still be allowed in since it's not like PSYCH would have been out the league if he won that bet anyways. Need to keep the core guys of the league.

It's his choice, not mine. I don't plan on backing out of a bet.

Honestly I probably wouldn't have made him leave if he still went about his season the same way. the only reason i made the bet was because his moves were getting annoying and more and more Blue. As soon as the bet was made he made proper moves and actually made his team good, which is basically what i wanted him to do in the first place. too bad he stopped as soon as the playoffs started; rather than trying to win he should went down with the lakers. ugh.

SAL

Reaction score
If Vince Carter gets another offensive rebound I don't need I'm gonna have him sent to France or wherever so Frederic Weis can dunk on his old ass.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Nope, he's done. And I did win the bet. He made the huge deal, talked shit, and all which is why I got to choose to left him off the hook not any of you ... Will think it over tbh,

Last edited:

SAL

Reaction score
Given his blatant tank job in the playoffs, I think we should vote whether to allow notPSYCH to be in the league next year.

Reactions: Notorious