• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

SAL

This gif was ready to go for when I lost at the last second:

1tBKK1M.gif

Instead let's go with:

zCaEoty.gif

PHX

Legacy Member
ST can stay if he gives me this statement with no bs, no gifs, no add on

" I will not try to micromanage PSYCH's team again and shall mind my own business"

:hhh4:
I don't think you should hold the fate of anybody being in this league after that stupid ass Kobe is my coach stunt you pulled.

SAIYANS

I don't think you should hold the fate of anybody being in this league after that stupid ass Kobe is my coach stunt you pulled.
Again, he made the bet, he issued the challenge, and I don't have to let him out of it. It's just being nice, i want something for him to stay, not much, but hey it's better than me saying he can't come back which I have every right to do and hold him too. And hey you lost in the first round too without the injuries, so no back seat coaching over there mr lost to a 7th seed

PHX

Legacy Member
Again, he made the bet, he issued the challenge, and I don't have to let him out of it. It's just being nice, i want something for him to stay, not much, but hey it's better than me saying he can't come back which I have every right to do and hold him too. And hey you lost in the first round too without the injuries, so no back seat coaching over there mr lost to a 7th seed
Pointing out something Blue as fuck isn't backseat coaching especially since I'm the commissioner of the league.

shutupchico

really is surreal to lose this season. this is the 1st year i know i had the best team in the league without question, heading into the playoffs. a shit 40 game playoff schedule, combined with the fact i only used 1 add, and my players choked today, dropped me. what sucks the most is knowing u gotta wait another full year just to have another crack at it. i just wanna crack the winner over the head, and steal the title.

Showtime

i told you to add mayo too.

and if i didnt tell you to add anyone you would have lost. smurf never gives credit.

shutupchico

well looks like i gotta pick a new logo. 5 good years with the infamous green, but a bet's a bet. at least the new one doesn't look like someone just jizzed on it.

Showtime

ST can stay if he gives me this statement with no bs, no gifs, no add on

" I will not try to micromanage PSYCH's team again and shall mind my own business"

:hhh4:

No. Want to know why? Because if I never said anything, never made the bet, never talked any shit you would not have done shit this and not gotten anywhere close to the playoffs. You can deny this if you want but it's true, we've all seen it before, and just saw it in the playoffs. Instead of making moves to put your team in a winning position you just sit with Laker players. I wanted you to be competitive and stop being stupid and you only did that after the bet. After you won the bet? Well in the playoffs you made zero moves, sat with kobe on your starting lineup, and did absolutely nothing to try to win. Why should I sit around and not say anything about shit like that? I want the league to be competitive so I say stuff, and what I said made you be competitive. The league is stupid if you just give up great players for Laker players because you have some weird fetish with having kobe on your team.