• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

Notorious

I personally don't see how you can defend keeping a player who had been shut down for the season for weeks in your starting lineup, especially during the playoffs but whatever.

SAIYANS

Because no matter what I did I wasn't getting pg production. Let's not act like I magically said fuck the spot and didn't have Mayo and/or Blake to they ran out of all value. I was always going to get production from 12 spots.

Outside LA who you all would bitch about me dropping, who do I magically drop out the other 11?

Young and Korver were d2d and better than anyone on the market. Boozer, Taj, Henson, Monroe, or Marion are all better than anyone. Ray, Manu, Meeks always produced the whole playoffs. And lastly there's fucking Melo!!! So wtf would streaming do when it would eliminate me using any of them on b2b nights or them being claimed

Let's not magically act like I kept kobe in a wing spot but a pg spot with no market at all because my next two that y'all left me were Nash who was supposedly shutdown and Mayo that was out. Y'all all took Marshall, Farmar, dc, hinrich, Augustine, and so on. So there was no pg worth a damn to drop kobe for, it would have been a wing on a team that had plenty 2/3 producing better than anything else.

LA is a guy I should've cut because it was really missing 4 games from him that hurt. But again you bitches would have whined about parity.

Anyhow I lost and cwalker won. I won the bet though so it's up to me if he comes back not democracy or anything not am I buying the shit of him being forgiven. He just had to do one simple thing. He can't do it, he's done, no debate. Just deal with it

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
There is nothing really stopping me from bringing back ST to the league if I wanted to besides him just wanting to honor the bet you two had.

SAIYANS

There is nothing really stopping me from bringing back ST to the league if I wanted to besides him just wanting to honor the bet you two had.
He made the challenge for the stupid ass bet

So yes I'm holding him to it unless he does what I said

SAL

You should probably consider what position you'll be in to keep someone out of this league if you're out of this league.

SAL

Petition to remove notPSYCH from the league if Showtime isn't allowed back

1. SAL
2. PHX
3. SM28

SAL

Thank you for your support Notorious.

Now all I need is Kevin Love to start working on his knuckle push-up game again and I'm in the finals.