• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

PHX

Legacy Member
We gotta worry about getting one more before we worry about even thinking about the possibility of 14. I already know what rookie I'm looking at going into the draft well a couple actually.

ChampWF

oh hey. so I clicked join then this popped up:

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.

shutupchico

champ, how bad do u wanna run your own league? there's a bunch of people from our league in yours anyway. why don't u take the best 2 people who are in your league and not this 1, and we'll run it here? or even 4 if people are down to do 16 teams. if u wanna run your own, i get that though.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
If we can get 2 more guys and not too many of you guys are opposed to it then we can run the usual 14.

Also looking for a co-commish so whoever is interested let me know.

ChampWF

pretty sure everyone in this league is in mine chico. we're only 8. the aim was to create a gentleman's league.