WS Fantasy Basketball 2014-15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
so i beat the top team in the league, tied with the second top team, and beat the third best team in the last 4 weeks(and got my ass handed to me by stack's team). feeling mighty good about my team. :peyton4:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Few games missed by Amare ended up costing me but still felt I should have won this anyways so good matchup chico.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
What's the point in even setting my lineups anymore? My players don't play.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Told you guys 4 vs 5 would be good

shutupchico

Reaction score
went from losing to the last place team to beating the 1st place team in 1 week. hill > mountain. either way, my team climbed fast. of course sully's fat ass couldn't make it up the summit, and he's out this week.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Brandun

Last edited:

shutupchico

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS
i've received a lot of offers this year that were immediately dismissed, but since i'm still in the holiday spirits, full of good cheer, i'm putting jarod "fundamentally fat" sullinger on the block as of this moment. u hear that, psych, u little cunt? ff is on the block, and for the right price, he could even belong to your bitch ass. the combo of being fat, and fundamentally sound is honestly unparalled in the nba, and ff embodies everything that entails. u want box outs? he knows how to use his excess weight to get perfect positioning for rebounds. u don't need to jump high when the other guy can't get to the ball. when he's on offense, u can't move him when he has his spot on the block, so he is a lock to catch it on the post 3 feet from the basket everytime. then his fundamentals kick in. the precise footwork, and picture perfect hook shots you'd find on drill tapes are a thing to see. u can't push him off, u can't stop him. there is a reason he does so well against the bigs in this league, he's smart, and he's fat. fundamentally fat.

GrapeApe

Reaction score
Only, Sullinger doesn't like to catch the ball in the low post. He likes to heave up 3's.

shutupchico

Reaction score
if it was up to sullinger, he wouldn't shoot any 3's, but with the lack of shooting on the celts, he's gotta shoot some. that is just an added bonus to getting him though. you're basically getting kevin love lite.

Knicksh20b

Reaction score
I know I should drop Lin but as a scarred Knicks fan, I feel like I'm rewriting history in my mind.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
And now Burks is out for the year. I swear I caught GA's injury curse

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I'd like to note that I whooped PSYCH's ass so bad that he decided to trade for Wade :Brock2:

His team is such shit. Looked GOAT on paper.

shutupchico

Reaction score
fundamentally fat dropped 20/11, with 3 blocks, on snot. damn, snot really is garbage. and ff, well, i told u all u needed to hear about him yesterday.