• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Hall of Fame Class of 2020

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Damn that list is perfection. PM coming Smark and I hope the pick who I call Brother, Friend, and Master gets in.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Just want to say that I thank and appreciate all those who nominated and voted to push me into this illustrious final group. You are all lovely people. Dare I say, FUN people.

Id love to represent for all of you, so, vote for me, and free dick picks. Booty’s too. He didn’t send them to me so I could keep them to myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Just want to say that I thank and appreciate all those who nominated and voted to push me into this illustrious final group. You are all lovely people. Dare I say, FUN people.

Id love to represent for all of you, so, vote for me, and free dick picks. Booty’s too. He didn’t send them to me so I could keep them to myself.

My fucking man

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool

This is gonna get so many buys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

Fuji, my man!

were-not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

How's it going?

Doom

La Bestia

We're glad to nominate you Fuji for the inaugural WS Hall of Fame. I want to wish you the best of luck of being among the first to join the elite class.

P.S. This is your friendly neighborhood, Doom.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
@Fuji Vice

You son of a gun you come and show up and now you have wanting to cry and me wanting to bounce off the Wall. I have loads to talk to you about especially Picard, Martial Art Films I've watched the last couple of days, and Star Wars.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
How's it going?

“Sandra's seen a leprechaun,
Eddie touched a troll,
Laurie danced with witches once,
Charlie found some goblins' gold.
Donald heard a mermaid sing,
Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known
I've had to make myself.”