• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE 2K15

Twitchy

The cover of WWE 2k15 has been released. I have always played the wrestling games, and am hoping this one is as 'good' as some of the others have been.

What features would you guys like to see, or characters? I heard some 'leaked' information that Sting will be in the game, which makes me think of many different scenarios.

I kinda hope they bring back a money system, because I find it plain and boring being forced to unlock items in a specific way. It would be awesome to be able to buy different weapons within the game, or even finishers, or legends.

Bras7NpCYAAknSi.jpg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The cover looks better than I thought from Raw, but I still don't care for it. Rock's was better.

As for the game, I probably won't buy it.

Twitchy

The cover looks better than I thought from Raw, but I still don't care for it. Rock's was better.

As for the game, I probably won't buy it.

I think DB was on the reverse side of that cover, so I switched mine from rock lol.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Engine was better than the last couple of games, and I like the Mania mode, because it wasn't those terrible Road to Mania modes with shit storylines. Like it when legends are brought in, because I couldn"t give a fuck about using jobbers, unless it's legend jobbers(Virgil, John Studd wft???)

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

I just want my second reversal button back so that these games are playable with my friends. Last one I played was 12 and we had to quit the match because nobody landed a single move.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I just want my second reversal button back so that these games are playable with my friends. Last one I played was 12 and we had to quit the match because nobody landed a single move.
Playing with four friends while we drink beer is the only reason I still play these games.

I do miss the second reversal button, I hate spamming reversals.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I broke too many controllers over WWE '13 that I don't think I'll be buyin' another one soon. Really pissed me off playin' Attitude Era mode and not being able to complete challenges to matches I love while people that don't even watch or respect wrestling can breeze through it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
My brother got 2K14 and I played through the WrestleMania mode and that was fun enough. I didn't do much outside of that, but the gameplay was fine for me. I agree with the second reversal button, but I don't know even with it it seemed most people could just about reverse anything about as easily as you could with the single button. On 2K14 at least, you were punished for spamming the button and if you pressed it too early, it wouldn't let you reverse it, so if you just tapped the button the whole time you'd never reverse anything.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

The timing of the reversals all make sense, you don't have to spam the button. When there was 2 reversal buttons I at least had a chance my opponent would hit the wrong one. Games have been unplayable since.

Kassidy

2k14 timing was very nice, big difference from 13 to 14 and it was very visible in online league matches, a lot less reversing.

chefboyardee

for those expecting a great graphical upgrade on the new consoles its not gonna happen.if 2k was proud of what they had they woulda released a screenshot of actual gameplay on the next gen systems.face it people the ps4 and xbox 1 are ridiculously underpowered.my gpu the radeon hd 7970 released in 2011 is significantly stronger than the graphics card in the ps4.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The full roster reveal is set to take place on August 26. So far Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, Hulk Hogan, John Cena, Roman Reigns, and Sting (plus Sting retro) are confirmed Sting obviously being the pre-order bonus.