• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE attempting to court Giulia

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
With what Alexa's talking about, I don't think it matters if she can or can't speak English. Someone like Giulia is a hell of a talent and if WWE really wanted to, they could easily make it work. The language isn't the (main) problem with these situations.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I thought I'd heard she knows multiple languages but English actually isn't one lol bc that's what I'd heard would be her barrier for WWE too despite her look

Dale

Super Moderator

Dale

Super Moderator
WON: - Nothing new on Giulia past that AEW has never made a serious play for her and she’s had no conversations with AEW and is not considering them. It’s WWE or staying in Japan​

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
so Dave lost a large portion of his AEW and WWE sources huh? I have very, very high doubts AEW is not interested for one. For two, I also very much doubt Dave has a direct source to Julia, so the likelihood of knowing she has no interest in AEW is also very doubtful. Any agent worth their salt would never leak that their client is only interested in one place.

While I do think those are the two obvious destinations with the info that is out there, this feels much more like opinion than fact.

Dale

Super Moderator
WON: Besides the new deal working with All Japan, WWE has also expressed interest in working with Stardom. Nothing is finalized that we know of regarding that but WWE is confirmed interested

Giulia right now is seen as likely to be coming here in 2024. Her contract expires with Stardom in March. She may not be coming in right away, but as of right now she’s leaning toward coming here in 2024.​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Night after Mania debut seems likely

If she signs we'll find out Trips philosophy there bc I'd compare her to Shinsuke and he still has the NXT run under Vince.

I don't think a small NXT run would be the end of the world anyway, it's been forever but I still think that's why Mistico/Sin Cara bombed so hard, he wasn't used to the WWE television tropes so I'm weary of anyone that's never done it going right to main roster

Dale

Super Moderator

"Giulia talks about the aura of Kairi Sane: "When I first spoke properly to KAIRI at the press conference (for the title match), I thought this person had beams coming out of every hole in her body and out of her eyes. I felt an aura about her that I had never felt in my normal life as a wrestler, and I realized that this is a person who has experienced the world and fought on the big stage. Just seeing her in front of me was inspiring."

Continues on in the tweet.​

Cwalker

So I feel like this question has been asked before but I’m unfamiliar with this woman…

She that good?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So I feel like this question has been asked before but I’m unfamiliar with this woman…

She that good?

I think she has the most natural star presence of any woman in wrestling. Great in-ring too, only hold up might be the language I guess