• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Crown Jewel 2019 Discussion Thread

Sabretooth

Goes back to what I’ve been saying since before HITC; he shouldn’t have been booked with Bray.

Look at the past 6 weeks. They unintentionally turned Seth heel with the fans; killed his finish. Killed the concept of Hell in A Cell. And borderline had Bray on life support

And this has to do with his finish.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Goes back to what I’ve been saying since before HITC; he shouldn’t have been booked with Bray.

Look at the past 6 weeks. They unintentionally turned Seth heel with the fans; killed his finish. Killed the concept of Hell in A Cell. And borderline had Bray on life support

Truth. I hate to see it. Guy was having quite likely his best year yet, even with all the Becky shit, but the Bray story has completely nullified all the work he and WWE put into making him the top face.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I get that WWE actually wanted to capitalize on the natural popularity of a talent, but why couldn't he have beaten Kofi?

Sabretooth

Not a bad match between Seth and bray. It was pretty cool when Bray rose after being dumped off the stage.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I get that WWE actually wanted to capitalize on the natural popularity of a talent, but why couldn't he have beaten Kofi?

Or just not been champ for a while. It's not like you need a belt to be focal point of the company. I mean he could have even beat Seth in the Cell... that woulda been fine too. But not pulling the trigger on him there, when he was the most over thing going, was always going to backfire and cause fans to turn on Seth. And extending the feud now has just made things get gradually worse.

Sabretooth

Or just not been champ for a while. It's not like you need a belt to be focal point of the company. I mean he could have even beat Seth in the Cell... that woulda been fine too. But not pulling the trigger on him there, when he was the most over thing going, was always going to backfire and cause fans to turn on Seth. And extending the feud now has just made things get gradually worse.

Well at least he's champ now so hopefully they can recover

Deezy

DZ PZ
End of the day.....it's up to the performer in protecting your finish.

You think Steve Austin was going ok all good to people kicking our his stunner? Fuck no.....he only let Rock do that.

He would've said, no I'm not doing that and come up with something different.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I thought this was definitely one of the better Saudi shows, also had a great crowd throughout the night which helped. Cain/Brock was LOL, the rest of the undercard was all mostly good except the women's match but the crowd reaction definitely made that one awesome. Hogan/Flair was really good, easily the best match of the night. Main Event was better than HIAC at least