• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Cwalker

I’m actually surprised they didn’t do this a couple years back when Sonya and Pearce were in charge.

Sonya was leaning heel and Pearce has always been unbiased.

Why not give Sonya one show, Pearce the other and build to brand warfare

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
This year brand warfare would make perfect sense because like Dale said, Pearce and Aldis have been in a dick measuring contest since day 1.

I still would want the match to have stakes tho. Winning brand gets the #30 pick.
This year it would work more yeah if it was just them two caring about it, and maybe to make it make sense for the team to care, as you said make it for the #30, but the 5 people on the team fight for it after

Dale

Super Moderator
I wish there was a way for them to switch it up aswell so that they don't have to have people in relationships on the same brand because I feel like that fucks with alot of stuff too. Makes it so predictable 9 times out of 10 too.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I wish there was a way for them to switch it up aswell so that they don't have to have people in relationships on the same brand because I feel like that fucks with alot of stuff too. Makes it so predictable 9 times out of 10 too.
Yeah. Like I get it because they travel alot so they wouldn’t really get to probably see much of each other. I probably keep it maybe to people with kids, at least if they got their kid traveling with them like Seth and Becky, that way both can be around and everything. But like if you just dating and there’s no kids, you’ll see each other at the PPVs and maybe a few times between.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Just tell them no fucking each other... That'll go over well lol.

BSE

@Storm Trooper
Truth.png