• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
GLZCXw9X0AIR3O2

I'm a heel bro, of course I don't want her to get injured....just lose her job :beckylol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

This clip from 2015 shows how little respect Hunter had for Kevin. You can tell that’s why he gave his notice because it’s better to leave on your own than the inevitable firing he would’ve received.

Dale

Super Moderator
Really doubt he would've got fired. If memory serves me correctly when HHH first took over, he did some media scrum and he brought up Dunn and how important he was to the team or something along those lines. Just felt like a fantasy people made up because of how badly they didn't like his work.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Really doubt he would've got fired. If memory serves me correctly when HHH first took over, he did some media scrum and he brought up Dunn and how important he was to the team or something along those lines. Just felt like a fantasy people made up because of how badly they didn't like his work.
Whether or not, he would’ve been fired I guess is debatable, but it’s been reported numerous times over the years that Triple H and Stephanie didn’t care for Kevin and you can find quite a few of these clips of them kind of bashing his work here.

I don’t think it’s a pure coincidence that Kevin stepped away when Vince went away.

Cwalker

I think when Vince stepped down the first time, there were so many rumors that Hunter’s first act was going to be to let Dunn go. Everyone pretty much knew it was confirmed.

Then it never happened. I know that Hunter and Steph weren’t exactly fans but I think Dunn had a job as long as he wanted and wasn’t going anywhere otherwise.