• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2019 Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Inductees:

• D-Generation X (Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chyna, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, & X-Pac)
  • The Honky Tonk Man
  • Torrie Wilson
  • Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray)
  • Warrior Award: Sue Aitchison
  • The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart)
  • Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
The ceremony will be this Saturday on the WWE Network with a red carpet show an hour before. I was gonna include pics and stuff in this post but the article about it on dot com was a mess and didn't have any kind of consistency so I said fuck it and just made a list.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Never been a fan of Beefcake's work to be honest, but I cannot deny his popularity in his era. I do remember him doing really well in the Dream Team with the man who said I had a strong handshake in Greg Valentine. I thought if were going into the week of Takeover and WM, they should of had a banger of a person going in, not someone I think is on the fence of being worthy of being in the Hall of Fame, but that's just me someone people might feel different about him in the HOF.

Bret ain't burying anyone. I would hope he puts over the Advil and Owen Hart during the HOF.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Beefcake sucks but I'm not surprised he's getting inducted, it's whatever to me since he was always gonna go in eventually.

Deezy

DZ PZ
And I guess Warriors daughters may have not been sacrificed to the McMahons so Dana Warrior can have a job like I previously thought.

Or they're clones.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And I guess Warriors daughters may have not been sacrificed to the McMahons so Dana Warrior can have a job like I previously thought.

Or they're clones.

They're only allowed to come out on 'Mania weekend :side: