WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2022 Live Discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I wasn’t even alive.

I sometimes wonder if I want to be younger than I am, but I would have hated to miss that moment live. Seeing him walk in the ring was truly ominous. He really was scary as shit.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
"I'll say them fast so you don't interrupt me"
<Lmaoo>

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I sometimes wonder if I want to be younger than I am, but I would have hated to miss that moment live. Seeing him walk in the ring was truly ominous. He really was scary as shit.
Wow. Must’ve been amazing. It’s crazy I started watching wrestling when his career was already halfway over yet still had a lifetime of moments to see.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Damn What? chants.....rasslin fans ruin everything.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Wow. Must’ve been amazing. It’s crazy I started watching wrestling when his career was already halfway over yet still had a lifetime of moments to see.

Oh it was. There was still some kayfabe back then. So yeah, it was one of the most overwhelming moments.

Vince seems to be getting a little annoyed with the "Whats" but he brought it upon himself.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Undertaker is the single greatest character in the history of WWE. Period. What this man has done for this business is beyond what anyone could or should ask. He did it because he loves it. There isn’t enough praise that can be showered on him.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Damn What? chants.....rasslin fans ruin everything.

Well they probably wouldn have never even considered doing it, but Vince brought it up and there will always be some trolls out there.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Undertaker in a suit is just weird.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Undertaker is the single greatest character in the history of WWE. Period. What this man has done for this business is beyond what anyone could or should ask. He did it because he loves it. There isn’t enough praise that can be showered on him.

Taker has never been one of the those characters that I cheered for very much. I really don't know why, but the character never resonated with me.

But Mark, on the other hand, is probably the man in the WWE I have the most respect for in history. His integrity, dedication, performance, loyalty and work ethic is like nothing I have ever seen before.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Taker has never been one of the those characters that I cheered for very much. I really don't know why, but the character never resonated with me.

But Mark, on the other hand, is probably the man in the WWE I have the most respect for in history. His integrity, dedication, performance, loyalty and work ethic is like nothing I have ever seen before.

I can’t imagine why haha but I’m glad you at least acknowledge his work ethic.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Actually, that being said, i was almost always cheering for the streak to get broken. I couldn't have enjoyed those matches every year, waiting for the streak to be broken, if I didn't have appreciation for it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
GIVE THIS MAN THE APPLAUSE

:proud

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler