• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Main Event Discussion

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Boo Judgment Day vs Mysterios was going good and it ended in a fucking DQ lmao shit wasn't even on Raw why

Chris

Dreams are Endless
If I didn't already have Hulu no way would I be watching it lmao I don't even think it's uploaded to the watchwrestling sites consistently

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
T-Bar with a new look every week. Cedric lifting him and keeping him in the air for a few seconds was damn impressive.

Ali losing to Veer on Main Event :deandre
He really should have never come back and stayed at home.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
I actually liked Kross in NXT but they did literally everything wrong with him on the main roster, it's actually crazy how bad they fucked that one up.

Cwalker

I actually liked Kross in NXT but they did literally everything wrong with him on the main roster, it's actually crazy how bad they fucked that one up.
Him and Lee…

I’ll never understand how they went wrong. Lee got sick so I semi understand that but Kross?? :deandre

Dale

Super Moderator
Lee would have been fine, people just focused too much on the nickname.

Kross situation was just so fucking bizarre. They took away the killer (no pun intended) but overproduced entrance, took away the hot manager, put him in that helmet, gave him that shitty coming up next graphic in the bottom corner of the screen during a match, the instant loss to Jeff etc.

Cwalker

The loss to Jeff didn’t bother me the way it bothered pretty much everyone else

But like you said, they took everything that made him special in NXT and threw it away. He was supposed to be a “can’t miss” prospect

Swerve

Whose House?!
The loss to Jeff didn’t bother me the way it bothered pretty much everyone else

But like you said, they took everything that made him special in NXT and threw it away. He was supposed to be a “can’t miss” prospect
There had to be more to it behind the scenes.