• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Main Event Discussion

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Yeah seen some more people raving over it and it was real good but not anything I was freaking out about lol it's a match I'd expect from those two given the time they were (which was average).

Wasn't anymore special than the Ali/Ricochet series they did last year except for having a crowd, which probably reacted better than they have on Main Event in years lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
T-Bar and Shelton vs Cedric and Ali this week was crazy fucking good :banderas:

Also Dana still had the 24/7 title but it was like barely acknowledged lmao Doudrop had her nose busted up towards the end of their tag match which made for kind of a cool visual when she won too, especially after hitting Tamina with a Samoan Drop

Dale

Super Moderator
They should totally never acknowledge that title and let her keep walking around with it whilst never defending it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
R-Truth beat Akira Tozawa this week with the FIVE MOVES OF DOOM FROM HIS CHILDHOOD HERO JOHN CENA :heston I'm fucking dead

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Acknowledged or just walking around with it :hmm:

Heavily discussed, announced as champ, and Tamina (opponent) cut a pretape saying she wanted to forget about the title and just wrestle tonight, which the announcers then questioned why bc its such a prestigious title and wouldn't stop talking about the wedding shit during the match lol

Shit like "why wouldn't she care about the 24/7 title, it helped her find love" :bosque

Dale

Super Moderator
Heavily discussed, announced as champ, and Tamina (opponent) cut a pretape saying she wanted to forget about the title and just wrestle tonight, which the announcers then questioned why bc its such a prestigious title and wouldn't stop talking about the wedding shit during the match lol

Shit like "why wouldn't she care about the 24/7 title, it helped her find love" :bosque

So you're saying there's a chance? :garrett

Chris

Dreams are Endless
They got a nice little angle between Cedric/Ali/Shelton going on here. Weird seeing stuff progress on Main Event lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Well the WWE content on Hulu says expiring tomorrow now as they keeping moving the date back but there's no new Main Event episode so guess I can't watch the show once they finally start having actual angles on it with people I enjoy :heston