• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Main Event Discussion

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And then Shelton just accidentally almost called Lil Jimmy his nephew bro why is this shit not on Raw I'm fucking dying here

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Bro we even got a Briggs and Jensen backstage segment, HHH really is a fucking godsend for this show lmao Jensen tryna fuck Dana Brooke :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Bro this Shelton/Truth stuff is so fucking funny, Truth tried to get him to do the what's up lmaoooo

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Bro this Shelton/Truth stuff is so fucking funny, Truth tried to get him to do the what's up lmaoooo
Always glad to see Shelton being used even if it's on the C show, but why with Truth and not Cedric?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Always glad to see Shelton being used even if it's on the C show, but why with Truth and not Cedric?

I don't think that angle is over but it's probably bc they had a funny segment a couple weeks ago so they decided to do more with it