• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Music Thread

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
My favourite aspect in Wrestling might be the music, it's definitely what got me hooked in the first place. What do you guys think about the new composers WWE has had for two years called def rebel? They started with Karrion Kross' theme and did everything new after that. I believe the previous composers (CFO$ and Jim Johnston) were better and the current musics are generic but they did a few good ones.

Y2Jayne

New releases this week:

Attachments

• EA28B4B6-34CA-4123-8D3A-CE910FB990B9.jpeg
    EA28B4B6-34CA-4123-8D3A-CE910FB990B9.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 59B9891A-7E23-471D-8C0D-433CDE9A340F.jpeg
    59B9891A-7E23-471D-8C0D-433CDE9A340F.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 62

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
What do you guys think about Alexa's current theme? I don't even like her, but I love the theme :lol Though there's like this bit in it where a guy screams some lyrics, it's so out of place.

I also really like Roman's current theme. Wasn't a fan at first, but it's grown on me and I love the bit in it where it sounds like his old theme for a few seconds, it goes DUN DUN DUN like his theme/the old Shield theme used to, which is so cool.

Last edited:

Y2Jayne

Yeah the singing in Alexa's theme sounds out of place. I prefer her previous one and I don't know why they changed it.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but Lashley has the best theme in WWE right now, like it legit has a final boss vibe about it. It's even better with the titantron. I bop my head to it every single time

Marty McFourth

He's my cup of tea, who been talking shit?

Probably not on here really, but I kept seeing people say he was boring on Twitter and Reddit. I just think some people don't like reigns that go on for a bit :lol RAW is naturally not very good, so I guess that carried over to him, but I fucking love Bob's presence. Big E beating him felt like a huge deal too

Marty McFourth

I prefer his previous one to be honest.
I like the "bwaaaaah" it sounds like a Hans Zimmer song.

Yea, I like them both, but I think it's a mixture of things with the new one. I like him being called the 'All Mighty' and having MVP by his side. These little things help make the theme even better, too. His entrance and all that is so up my alley