• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
They probably want to spread it out more and just wanted to kick it off with those.

I’m two episodes behind but I have enjoyed it thus far.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch

This should be a fun watch. I love both guys and I’m interested in them possibly breaking down their WM13 match.

Cwalker

Bret Hart verbatim:

“You know, the business just doesn’t look real anymore. You’ve got all these guys that are flipping around, all of this cool looking stuff, but none of it means anything. No psychology, you know? Back when I was wrestling, I made everything mean something. I like to think wrestling was better back in my day.”

Cwalker

I’ve listened to enough Bret Hart interviews that when I was typing it, I could hear it too

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Did anyone see the Civil War Episode from the Ruthless Aggression Doc Series yet? It talked about after the Draft that came, the need of a second World Champion and how many stars came outta the split that weren't getting their shine previously like Eddie Guerrero. They even talked about the rivalry of SD vs Raw in terms of Ratings and I always thought SD was the A-Show back then.

Sadly that is the last Episode till the Fall when they come out with more Episodes, and I can't wait to see them talk about the Diva Search, Elimination Chamber as some of the other topics they previewed.

Last edited: