• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Network Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The Katie Vick segment is uploaded :garrett so yeah it's just absolute and blatant racism that The Cock cares about

Deezy

DZ PZ
Peacock rushed the launch because of Mania......

So did WWE wen they launched in 2014.....How fast we forget :francis

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think you're confusing disappointment with shock lol and patience also won't bring back the blackface segments which I think are most of the complaints, everyone knew shit would be uploaded eventually they were just worried about what would be cut. I think Katie Vick being fucked by HHH making the cut should ease a lot of those fears though

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Don't think anyone is, they just assumed more stuff would be cut bc of the precedent. Gotta say I'm pretty shocked Katie Vick is on there myself :lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Lot of shit been edited out over the past two decades.

You know what they say about the word "assume"....makes an ASS out U and ME

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I'm just chilling over here in England

Peacock, who?

tenor.gif

Until they gimp ours, too.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
They already said any edits that Peacock makes are applied to the Network as well lol and I think they already have been. Now as far as the other shit like not being able to start a live broadcast from the beginning, well that shouldn't happen to you guys and I'm assuming (ah shit Deezy gonna get me) that they'll have that fixed by Mania since it was a big Fastlane complaint anyway

Deezy

DZ PZ
They already said any edits that Peacock makes are applied to the Network as well lol and I think they already have been. Now as far as the other shit like not being able to start a live broadcast from the beginning, well that shouldn't happen to you guys and I'm assuming (ah shit Deezy gonna get me) that they'll have that fixed by Mania since it was a big Fastlane complaint anyway
Ass :UMAD

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you

I heard Peacock removed the time stamps for matches, is that true?

I always liked that feature on the Network, it made finding those matches easier.