• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Network Discussion Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
I know we won't get to see any of it but given all the shit that supposedly went down with Shane and Vince at this years Rumble, that WWE 24 could have been quite something.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
The Miz episode of Evil was fucking awesome. Makes me feel for that he still doesn’t get the respect he should. I really didn’t realize the Talking Smack promo was that real but I guess they really don’t like each other. He’s has a hell of a run the Miz is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Story of Miz being not allowed in the Locker Room and needing to dress in the Public Bathroom is fucked up. I can totally see Miz annoying people but a person making up a Story because they hate him that much to get him in trouble man that is mega heat.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
tablefor3truth.jpg

Another new Table for 3 set this week

Deezy

DZ PZ
Table for 3 should start including non wrestlers, like former creative members, production crew, celebs.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think they did a TNA one with Borash, one of if not the only on screen appearances he's had since they hired him