• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw, Aug. 19, 2019: Discussion Thread

Andrew

Great match there. Sadly, Joe will never get an actual push or title for some time. I'd rather Joe wins then faces Seth, if only if kotr meant something in the end

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
632c572e5c236e2e3d4aa27d1cd3f2a4.jpg

LMAO

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Great match there. Sadly, Joe will never get an actual push or title for some time. I'd rather Joe wins then faces Seth, if only if kotr meant something in the end

I could be totally wrong but the fact that this tournament culminates as Night of Champions makes me think the winner actually will get a guaranteed title match this time.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Gotta relish any Joe win we can get at this point.
When's it going to occur to you...that Joe doesn't need wins to get anything.....he's so established, no one even remembers he got all his title shots after coming off L's.

Wins and losses only matter when the promoter wants it to.

Deezy

DZ PZ

An actual push? He's had 8 title shots for both brands top prize.